RCN Business, a communications network provider delivering solutions for data, voice and video, announces completion of the expansion of its network into the 165 Halsey Street data center located in Newark, NJ. 165 Halsey Street owns and operates 1.2 million square feet of carrier-neutral SSAE-16 certified data center space giving carriers, enterprises and service providers access to cost-effective space, power and interconnection services. Read full article, here.
- What are the 2021 Predictions for IoT?
- 2021 Edge Computing Predictions
- Remote Hands Service in Your Data Center
- 4 Data Center Disaster Recovery Causes and Solutions
- Pros and Cons of a Hybrid Cloud
- The Benefits of Colocation To Business
- Pros and Cons of Community Cloud
- Advantages and Disadvantages of the Private Cloud
- Advantages and Disadvantages of the Public Cloud
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution