RCN Business, a communications network provider delivering solutions for data, voice and video, announces completion of the expansion of its network into the 165 Halsey Street data center located in Newark, NJ. 165 Halsey Street owns and operates 1.2 million square feet of carrier-neutral SSAE-16 certified data center space giving carriers, enterprises and service providers access to cost-effective space, power and interconnection services. Read full article, here.
- Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier Partners with United Fiber and Data and 165 Halsey Street
- The Upcoming 6G Network
- 5G In Your Neighborhood
- Colocation on the Edge
- Where are Data Centers Building in 2021?
- How to Protect Your Data From a Natural Disaster
- How Data Centers Keep Your Network Secure
- What’s in Store for Data Centers in 2021 – Mid-Year Review
- New 2021 Tour of the 165 Halsey Street Data Center!
- What is a Colocation Data Center?