RCN Business, a communications network provider delivering solutions for data, voice and video, announces completion of the expansion of its network into the 165 Halsey Street data center located in Newark, NJ. 165 Halsey Street owns and operates 1.2 million square feet of carrier-neutral SSAE-16 certified data center space giving carriers, enterprises and service providers access to cost-effective space, power and interconnection services. Read full article, here.
- What is Cloud Gaming?
- The Benefits of Open Source Software
- The State of IoT in 2020
- Artificial Intelligence – How It’s Used
- Crosslake Fiber Expands Network into 165 Halsey Street Data Center
- 5G Healthcare – What To Expect
- Three Ways 5G Will Change Education
- 165 Halsey Street Availability: We’re Here to Help
- 5G’s Crucial Role in Autonomous Vehicles
- 5G, Smart Cities, and The Future of IoT