RCN Business, a communications network provider delivering solutions for data, voice and video, announces completion of the expansion of its network into the 165 Halsey Street data center located in Newark, NJ. 165 Halsey Street owns and operates 1.2 million square feet of carrier-neutral SSAE-16 certified data center space giving carriers, enterprises and service providers access to cost-effective space, power and interconnection services. Read full article, here.
- What’s in Store for the Data Center in 2020?
- Coming Soon – A New and Improved Website!
- Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Data Center Trends in 2019: Software-Defined Networks (SDN)
- Data Center In 2019: An Aging Workforce?
- Stay Tuned for Our Upcoming eBook: “Race to 5G and What It Means for Data Centers”
- Data Center Trends in 2019 – Liquid Cooling
- The Data Center in 2019: Next-Gen Security
- The Data Center in 2019: Edge Computing
- The Data Center in 2019: Hot Technologies & Trends – Hybrid Cloud