From a real estate and commercial perspective, the data center business remains solid in New Jersey, given its prime Northeast corridor location. However, there are some caveats of a cyclical nature. One of those is a drain of certain uses to out-of-state locations. Moreover, a major merger of providers has altered the landscape just a bit. Altogether, though, the Garden State remains one of the nation’s prime data center marketplaces. Read the full article, here.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of the Public Cloud
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution
- What is Cloud Gaming?
- The Benefits of Open Source Software
- The State of IoT in 2020
- Artificial Intelligence – How It’s Used
- Crosslake Fiber Expands Network into 165 Halsey Street Data Center
- 5G Healthcare – What To Expect
- Three Ways 5G Will Change Education
- 165 Halsey Street Availability: We’re Here to Help