The popular 165 Halsey Street data center in Newark, NJ, has added a fifth collocation room. Located on the 11th floor of the facility, Colocation Room V adds 31,000 square feet of colocation space to the facility, which now offers 1.2 million square foot of data center/colocation/telecom carrier hotel space as well as power and interconnection services. Read the full article, here.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of the Public Cloud
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution
- What is Cloud Gaming?
- The Benefits of Open Source Software
- The State of IoT in 2020
- Artificial Intelligence – How It’s Used
- Crosslake Fiber Expands Network into 165 Halsey Street Data Center
- 5G Healthcare – What To Expect
- Three Ways 5G Will Change Education
- 165 Halsey Street Availability: We’re Here to Help