The popular 165 Halsey Street data center in Newark, NJ, has added a fifth collocation room. Located on the 11th floor of the facility, Colocation Room V adds 31,000 square feet of colocation space to the facility, which now offers 1.2 million square foot of data center/colocation/telecom carrier hotel space as well as power and interconnection services. Read the full article, here.
- Coming Soon – A New and Improved Website!
- Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Data Center Trends in 2019: Software-Defined Networks (SDN)
- Data Center In 2019: An Aging Workforce?
- Stay Tuned for Our Upcoming eBook: “Race to 5G and What It Means for Data Centers”
- Data Center Trends in 2019 – Liquid Cooling
- The Data Center in 2019: Next-Gen Security
- The Data Center in 2019: Edge Computing
- The Data Center in 2019: Hot Technologies & Trends – Hybrid Cloud
- The Data Center in 2019: Hot Technologies & Trends – 5G Demand