165 Halsey Street, a dedicated 1.2 million sq ft data center/colocation/telecom carrier hotel offering affordable space, power, and interconnection services, announces that it has expanded its colocation business with a new Colocation Room (V) located on the eleventh floor of the data center. Colocation Room V offers an additional 31,000 sq ft of colocation space. Read the full article, here.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of the Public Cloud
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution
- What is Cloud Gaming?
- The Benefits of Open Source Software
- The State of IoT in 2020
- Artificial Intelligence – How It’s Used
- Crosslake Fiber Expands Network into 165 Halsey Street Data Center
- 5G Healthcare – What To Expect
- Three Ways 5G Will Change Education
- 165 Halsey Street Availability: We’re Here to Help