165 Halsey Street, a dedicated 1.2 million sq ft datacentre/colocation/telecom carrier hotel has announced that it has expanded its colocation business with a new Colocation Room (V) located on the eleventh floor of the datacentre. Colocation Room V offers an additional 31,000 sq ft of colocation space. Read the full article, here.
- Coming Soon – A New and Improved Website!
- Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Data Center Trends in 2019: Software-Defined Networks (SDN)
- Data Center In 2019: An Aging Workforce?
- Stay Tuned for Our Upcoming eBook: “Race to 5G and What It Means for Data Centers”
- Data Center Trends in 2019 – Liquid Cooling
- The Data Center in 2019: Next-Gen Security
- The Data Center in 2019: Edge Computing
- The Data Center in 2019: Hot Technologies & Trends – Hybrid Cloud
- The Data Center in 2019: Hot Technologies & Trends – 5G Demand